Fall Fundraising Event
Join us for a wonderful evening celebrating the HOPE that Hands provides! Bruz Beers, at 67th & Pecos, is the perfect location for this intimate event to enjoy time together and raise funds for Hands’ operations including the geographic service expansion to the north part of the Denver metro area.
We look forward to seeing you on November 4th. Please complete the Registration Form (below) by Friday, October 29th and hit submit. You will then be directed to the PayPal page to provide the $40.00 per person payment.
If you are unable to join us for the event but would like to provide a donation you can do so here.
For more information about Hands and to read clients’ stories, click here or contact Daniel Mondragon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-710-8852.
- Enjoy a selection of fine Belgian beers, root beer or kombucha (first two Bruz beverages are included)
- Community silent auction (Please consider obtaining/providing an item – your treasured gift, restaurant, shop, or experience may become a new favorite for someone)
- Hands updates from founder/CEO Dan Georgopulos
- Hands’ program in action / a word from a working single mom
- RAV4 sweepstakes drawing
- Heavy Hors d’oeuvres, desserts, non-alcoholic beverages