Giving to Hands
We often say that the Hands community of Champions (hundreds of individuals, civic organizations, and companies) provides the “fuel” through their contributions that empower single women in need to stay on the road towards achieving or maintaining self-sufficiency.
In 2019, for example, 224 individual Champions provided cash gifts totaling over $240,000. Your generosity is making a lasting difference in the lives of the women that we serve together, their families, and in our community.
Ways to Give
- Providing one-time financial gifts by check or credit card
- Setting up recurring (monthly or quarterly) gifts
- Accessing matching gift opportunities through your employer
- Contacting Hands to discuss other charitable gifts, such as valuables, stocks & bonds, remainder trusts or proceeds from retirement plans and life insurance.
The Impact of Your Giving
- A one-time gift or monthly gifts totaling $5,000 – $20,000 to serve women in Jefferson County now and to support Hands expansion into another county in the coming years
- A $3,500 sponsorship for placement car acquisition and/or repairs
- A one-time gift or monthly gifts totaling $1,000 – $1,200 to provide on-going maintenance services
- A gift of any amount to keep single women in need on the road towards self-sufficiency. Gifts can be given now, for Colorado Gives Day in early-December, or at year-end
Options to Convey Gifts
Made payable to Hands of The Carpenter and mailed to:
16097 S. Golden Road
Golden, CO 80401
E-checks or credit cards can be processed via ColoradoGives.org. A password protected account will need to be established for recurring (monthly) gifts.