Today, hundreds of single mothers here in the Denver area did not have to wake themselves and their children hours early to catch one bus in the cold for drop off at childcare or school and get on a second bus to arrive at work on time. They had a working car to stay on the road now and to build a brighter future for themselves and their families. This practical, life-changing, and everyday reality was made possible by the donations of people like you!
- Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct it on your taxes.
- This makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax efficient ways to support your favorite cause.
- If you want to learn more about how donating crypto can lower your taxes, check out thegivingblock.com/faq.
- Talk to a crypto-savvy tax professional or connect with The Giving Block to get connected with one.
- We accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Zcash (ZEC), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Chainlink (LINK), 0x (ZRX), Storj (STORJ), Dai (DAI), Amp (AMP), The Graph (GRT), UMA (UMA), 1inch (1INCH).