updated: April 16, 2020
As you read this message, we first want to share that we have been praying for you. We also want you to know that Hands is here to serve you. Noted below are some changes to process for Hands’ program and measures we are taking to keep everyone safe.
Due to the evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken measures to ensure your safety and that of our employees. We will update you with new information as things progress and change. The following preventative measures are in place is to minimize contact with each other, our vendors, and visitors to our shop with everyone’s safety as the first priority.
All repair and maintenance is being done by appointment only. Please use the following direct numbers to schedule service appointments or for program questions:
- To schedule service contact Hands Service Dept – Rob at 720.710.8860
- Questions about the program or any other questions not related to scheduling service contact – Margarita at 720.710.8836
Prior to arriving for your appointment, we ask that you assist in the following:
- That your vehicle is clean and free of excessive clutter and trash. The clutter and trash can keep and spread germs. We will be unable to perform service if your vehicle is cluttered.
- We do have a trash can by the 1st bay (west site) to assist you in cleaning if necessary.
- Please leave your car parked in our lot and drop keys in drop box on left side of the front door.
- If you need assistance with transportation to or from our facility, please let us know ahead of time so we can help
We will clean your vehicle thoroughly before we start repairs, as well as after we are done with repairs. This involves disinfecting surfaces as well as antimicrobial aerosol. Rob will call with the details about what was found with your vehicle and recommendations moving forward (this part has not changed).
The payment at pickup portion of the repair/maintenance serves are also done without contact. You will be notified when your vehicle is ready to be picked up, where the car and keys will be. Payment is done electronically or by dropping the payment through the drop slot in our front door. This is a bit impersonal we recognize, but is meant to keep everyone safely distanced and safe & healthy.
As mentioned above, we are here to serve you. Please let us know how this pandemic as affected you and your family. We will do everything we can to assist you during this time. Everyone here at Hands looks forward to getting through this together and being able to see and interact more “normally” soon.
Thank you! We are in this together!
Client Services Manager