We often say that the Hands community is the “fuel” that empowers low/fixed income single mothers/widows to stay on the road towards achieving or maintaining self-sufficiency. We are grateful to the hundreds of individuals who contribute financially each year. In 2016, donors provided over $113,000 in cash gifts and 271 vehicle donations.
Thank you for your consideration to be a Hands partner by:
- Financial gifts by check (sent to 16097 S. Golden Road, Golden, CO 80401) or online through the ColoradoGives website.
- Donating your vehicle through our Good Neighbor Garage vehicle donation program
- Accessing matching gift opportunities through your employer
- Introducing Hands to individuals and businesses willing to provide financial or in-kind materials or services
- Contacting Hands to discuss other charitable gifts, such as valuables, stocks & bonds, remainder trusts or proceeds from retirement plans and life insurance.