We invite you to use your time, talent, and treasure to help single mothers and widows be self-sufficient. Here are ways you can help:
Donate a Vehicle
There are several ways donating a car can benefit single mothers and widows. With each vehicle donation, we carefully decide what to do with it for the maximum benefit of our clients.
Through your charitable giving, you can help a single mom or widow be more self-sufficient. Here are some ways you can give:
- $50/mo could provide 2 clients with needed brakes or tires
- $250 could provide oil for 32 cars at a car clinic
- $3,000 could buy a car for a single mom or widow
Some people have more time than money to be able to help others. We rely on volunteers a lot with Hands. We have just a small handful of paid staff members. Here are some ways
- Help out at one of our bi-monthly Car Care Clinics
- Assist with planning and coordinating events and fundraisers
- Join our Board or Wisdom Council
- Attend Hands in Action meetings and learn how you can get involved
- Partner with us through in-kind automobile parts and supplies, repair services, and more
One of the reasons we’ve grown so much over the years is through our people sharing about our work with co-workers, church members, friends, family, and through social media. We couldn’t be where we are without this. For assistance with sharing Hand’s story, please contact Daniel Mondragon at email@example.com.