The vision of Hands of the Carpenter is to remove obstacles that prevent responsible single mothers and widows within Metro Denver from reaching and maintaining self-sufficiency.
Hands provides automobile repair and maintenance for low-income single mothers and widows in need so that they reach and maintain self-sufficiency.
Hands embraces and encourages the following values in all our operations
- Engagement and participation of individuals and various business partners in the community we serve
- Operating with the highest integrity and transparency in all relationships with clients and constituents
- Outcomes-based evaluation of our programs to determine effectiveness and impact. We are open to change based upon these evaluations and current needs assessments. (Continuous refocus and improvement).
- Selecting nonprofit partners and business partners who demonstrate common values with Hands in serving and treating our clients and other constituents
- We take the time needed to listen and understand the life circumstances and needs of our clients. We want to assist them in achieving self-sufficiency.